By Wednesday, things seemed to be coming back to me where my watercolor skills were concerned. I realized that I was about to cross over into……. the zone. But, I was scheduled to leave Thursday night. I decided to see what the difference in cost would be if I moved my departure date to Saturday. So, I enlisted the help of
my driver, tour guide, travel agent and sledding instructor – Trish McFarlin. After about forty-five minutes, she was able to inform me that staying until Saturday would set me back one thousand five hundred dollars. I immediately came down with a case of anal glaucoma – I just could not see my rear end paying that kind of money. Joel was happy that I had contracted the disease. So, zone or no zone I would be sailing through the ozone come Thursday night. And I did…not only Thursday night, but all day Friday. My winter wonderland is now four thousand miles behind me, and I am walking on the green, green grass of home. But…it is good.